CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Days of the Week #neverusedhashtagsbefore

I don't write near as often as I should, so to make up for every day this week, I'm going to be a total dork and make up my own days of the week hashtags (you've all seen the #throwbackThursday, #mancrushMonday, etc. posts, right?!). My goal is to make them even cornier than the ones everyone uses...I'm pretty sure I can reach that goal--if I'm good at anything, it's being completely corny!




#sparklesunday  

Heather and I took all of our old pointe shoes and decorated them...we started a Disney princess theme, but this one isn't finished. I couldn't ever find a ribbon or anything to hang it with that seemed to fit it. Hopefully I'll finish it someday!
#margaritamonday     

For Heather's bachelorette party, I used some kind of glue for plastic (I don't remember what now!) and loose glitter to decorate these margarita glasses. And Heather's has ''bride'' on the bottom of hers in little rhinestones
#menumonday      (for those who don't drink! ;) )

I made this for my mom for mother's day this year (shh, don't tell her yet!) and haven't finished making the menu cards that go in the clothespins,  so I've got to get on that!! I'm going to let her decide how to use the green boxes on it--either putting main course ideas in one/desserts in the other, using one for quick dishes/other for when she has more time, etc.
#tututuesday   

I love this tutu Heather made!! too stinking cute.


#weddingwednesday    

Heather's and my cousin, Christen during her bachelorette party! I designed her sash on a website (bridalpartytees.com), and I think it turned out pretty cute!! (the part under her hair says "the future")
#thankfulthursday     

Heather got this Thanksgiving onesie for her niece last year and made her this adorable tutu and flower headband to match!! 
#featherfrenzyfriday 

Heather's and my first attempt at a decomesh wreath! We made this for our cousin's baby whose due date is on my birthday!! Can't wait!!



#sassysaturday    

Scamper is as sassy as it gets. Especially when she wears her Barbie shirt with her special Auntie-made tutu and bow ;)


So since tomorrow (well, technically today!) is "feather frenzy Friday", I guess I need to plan some kind of feather craft to do...maybe my corny days of the week hashtags will help remind me to make good and crafty use of my spare time within the next two weeks 'till summer school starts!! ;)

Happy Friday everyone!
-Sarah


0 comments:

Post a Comment