CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hairbows Are a Girl's Best Friend!

Heather and I are so excited that the Whitesboro Peanut Festival is in one month! We have SO much preparing to do though...We almost sold out of our Halloween bows last year, so I have been working mostly with spider, pumpkin, and other Halloweeny (Why is Blogspot telling me that's not a real word? LOL!) ribbons lately. However, I of course took time to make some fun new animal print and camouflage bows the other day as well!
I don't know why, but my camera is taking blurry pictures right now, so you can't see the glittery tulle on this bow! It is super cute though--glitter is my favorite!

I want to put this one on a crocheted headband, just haven't gotten around to it yet!

I think this one is my favorite! The ribbon is hot pink, even though it looks almost red in this picture!

I attached a thin light pink ribbon to the edges of the camo, which I think gave it an extra girly touch! Love it!


If you are in the area October 15th, stop by our booth at the Peanut Festival to see these hair bows (and much much more!) and to say hi!

Updating more often than Heather (haha!),
-Sarah

0 comments:

Post a Comment